Get a Small “Taste” of the Members-Only Resources You Get When You Join the EDGE Community!
Free Public Speaking Articles for Visitors
This section is full of free articles especially for YOU! We want you to get a small “taste” of the great resources you’ll find in the members-only area when you join World Champions’ EDGE. As a member, you’ll also have access to the members-only forum, monthly Ask-the-Champs calls, weekly EDGEucational audio lessons delivered right to your door or email inbox, two free member-only events each year, 20% off all other events and products, the ability to have your speech critiqued by a World Champ and much, much more!
Free Articles for Visitors
- Constructive Criticism – How to Evaluate Speeches So the Speaker Doesn’t Hate You
- Public Speaking – 4 Simple Steps to More Impactful Speech Content
- How a Cocktail Napkin Can Make You a Better Speaker
- Public Speaking – How to Get on the “Speaking Circuit”
- Seven Steps Used by Highly Effective Speakers
- Public Speaking 101 – Becoming a Great Storyteller
- The 2 Essentials For Finding Your ‘Real’ Speaking Voice
- Speech Writing – How to Prepare a Speech Outline
- The 8 Worst Mistakes Public Speakers Can Make – Are Women Speakers More Likely to Make Them?
- Public Speaking – My Favorite Ah-Ha Moment
- Speaking to a Large Group Versus a Small One
- 6 Steps to Becoming a Powerful Public Speaker
- 7 Guidelines for Powerful Presentations
- How to Present an Effective Speech
- Irregardless, Let It Unthaw
- 5 Steps to Overcome Fear of Public Speaking
- 10 Keys to Being Funny
- When the Spotlight Is on YOU as a Public Speaker!
- Six Steps to Mastering the Art of Great Conversation
- Know Your Audience Before You Speak