Improve Your Platform Skills—Access Articles and Special Reports by the Experts
Public Speaking Articles and Special Reports by the Champs
This section contains articles and special reports by the Champs on public speaking, presentation skills, customer service, sales, marketing, copywriting, leadership, team building, career, motivation, inspiration, communication, success, meetings, associations, business and more!
Public Speaking Articles and Special Reports
- Physical Preparation: Warm Up and Relax Your Body and Face
- Speak to be Remembered and Repeated
- How Speakers Can Use Humor as a “Branding” Technique
- Selling Your Way to Success: How to Present Your Proposal at an Executive Meeting
- Story Development Ideas
- So You’re Going to Make a Speech
- Three Reasons Speakers Fail to Hit the Mark
- How Do You Accept an Award? Tips on How to Give an Acceptance Speech
- Getting Over the Jitters Before You Speak
- Avoid Clichés – Like the Plague
- Tips to Make You Look Professional and Win With Your Audience
- In-Between Time and Using the Floor
- Get in the Game, but Not Without a Coach
- Eight Keys to an Effective Q & A Session
- Four Public Speaking Pitfalls That Trap Most Presenters
- Stage Time… On Purpose!
- Jay Leno Does It… Do YOU?
- From Free To Fee: Making the Transition from Amateur to Professional
- Seven Strategies for Polished Presentations
- Six Keys to Connecting at a Keynote Speech