Need to Catch Up on Ask-the-Champs Conference Calls?
With your busy schedule, we know it’s sometimes tough to dial-in to the “live” monthly Ask-the-Champs Conference Calls. The good news is that we record each conference call and save it here in the archives as an MP3 file. You can listen online or download the audio file for listening at your leisure. A small portion of each call is also included on the weekly EDGEucational CD/MP3.
Past Ask-the-Champs Calls
- May 2013: Engagement!
How to Set Up, Facilitate, and Debrief Activities that Increase Engagement and Lasting Learning (82 minutes)
- April 2013: How to Never Go a Day Without a Job (70 minutes)
- March 2013: World Champions' EDGE at the Oscars! (70 minutes)
- February 2013: How to Customize Your Speech:
Fine-Tuning a Speech to Fit the Audience (72 minutes)
- January 2013: Five Ways to Make Your Speeches Better in 2013 (74 minutes)
- December 2012: Giving & Receiving... Feedback & Evaluations (69 minutes)
- November 2012: How to Use Relevant Descriptive Words (65 minutes)
- October 2012: Taking It to the Next Level (63 minutes)
- September 2012: Interview with Ryan Avery,
2012 World Champion of Public Speaking (59 minutes)
- August 2012: How Much 'I' and How Much 'You'
...and How Much is Too Much? (64 minutes)
- July 2012: Crafting Memorable Language:
How to Create 'The Phrase that Pays (71 minutes)
- June 2012: The Power of Focus (77 minutes)
- May 2012: Blending Logic & Emotion to
Influence Your Audience (71 minutes)
- April 2012: Finding Your Story in Your Own Truths (72 minutes)
- March 2012: Maximizing Your Reach to
Influence & Impact Your Audience (77 minutes)
- February 2012: From Introverted Carpenter to
Golden Gavel Winner and Hall of Fame Speaker (77 minutes)
- January 2012: All About the Audience! (64 minutes)
- December 2011: Best Public Speaking Lessons of 2011 (68 minutes)
- November 2011: When You Speak, What Happens in the Silence? (75 minutes)
- October 2011: Grabbing & Controlling Audience Attention (80 minutes)